PROGRAMME LEARNING OUTCOMES:
On the completion of the B.Ed. (2years) programme, student teachers will be able to develop:
- to impart relevant knowledge with respect to foundation and methodology courses.
- to promote mastery over the required content.
- to know, select and use teaching methods.
- to understand the paradigm shift in conceptualizing disciplinary knowledge in school curriculum,
- to acquire necessary competencies for organizing learning experiences,
- to select and use of appropriate assessment strategies for facilitating learning.
- to analyse the content, text books and syllabus.
- to impart teaching skills and strategies to transfer the given content suitably in classroom situations
- to innovate and experiment classroom practices.
- to imbibe and uphold qualities of a good teacher ,
- to be just and impartial ,
- to show love and respect to the individuality of the child ,
- to inspire and professionally help the parents for the care and guidance of their wards ,
- to preserve proper balance of his/her life as a person of character and be an example to others with his/her intellectual honesty and moral integrity as well as loyalty to the institution to which he /she belongs
- to develop professional attitude, to help demonstrate commitment to values such as loyalty, love, service, equality and excellence.
- Effective Citizen Ethics:
- to understand different values such as morality , social service and accept responsibility for the society.
- to create leaders in all walks of life and thus be agents of change in the society by breaking the fetters of all social evils for the betterment of the people of our country and for a better world.
- to boost confidence and promote abilities to communicate effectively,
- to plan, teach, organize school related /community based activities and programmes,
- to collaborate with parents and community for the betterment of students.
- sensitize all issues of ecology
- understand the importance of the environmental awareness
- take precautionary steps in protecting the environment.
- Manage Classroom Situations: