The vision of the college is to empower the under privileged and downtrodden people of the society specially ST, SC and OBC and PH. The college endeavors to instill the quality of creativity, innovations and benevolence inspiring the student’s fraternity to strive for equity and social justice. Our college aims at the integral formation of prospective teachers for the establishment of a just and human society. We visualize the overall development of would be teachers who will be the storehouse of knowledge and with this potential knowledge, they will have the unlimited abilities and capacities to spread the wisdom all around.
The mission of our college is to prepare teachers who are efficient, skilled and dutiful to the society especially to the rural and tribal women. The objectives of our Institution are to:
• Provide quality Teacher Education with moral and social values.
• Produce intellectually sound, socially concerned, morally upright, spiritually oriented, patriotic and law-abiding teachers with right attitudes, values, ideals and ideologies.
• Achieve academic excellence through hard work, critical thinking, self-confidence, sense of value commitment and effective decision making.
• To enrich our classroom practices with the best of current research in teaching, learning and classroom planning with sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to perform various roles in the educational system as well as in the society.
• Acquaint the teachers with appropriate skills and methodologies to facilitate learning and total formation of the pupils and also to handle children with special needs.
• Provide responsible and creative leadership in the field of education who can render selfless service to the community and plays key role in bringing about social and cultural awakening.
• Equip the teachers with excellent communication skills, proper understanding of action research, psychological and sociological principles implicit in the field of education.